These regulations are clear and easy to follow. As such are only in place to ensure our community is and remains a fun and friendly environment.
- Respect - Unified Gaming expects all members (including staff) to respect each other. We expect members not to troll and start or participate in arguments. Such arguments should be reported directly to a member of staff immediately!
- Forum Language - The forum language is English only.
- Spam & Flooding - The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post or otherwise known as useless posts. Any posts considered spam will be removed.
- Posting in Caps - Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS as this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
- Large Images - Please refrain from posting images larger than 800x600. This is considerate to members with slow internet speeds and keeps the forum looking clean tidy.
- Flaming & Complaining - Insulting, flaming and complaining, or personal attacks against forum staff and members will be not tolerated.
- Language Consideration - Please be considerate in the type of language you use on the forum. some of our members are younger than others. Swearing is not completely banned, however, the usage of unnecessarily excessive foul language should be kept to a minimum. A filter is in place to safeguard this system.
- Warez Discussion - Discussion of illegal activity such as; torrents, illegal downloads, or otherwise discussing any forms of warez is prohibited. This includes, but not limited to: the discussion of cracks, keygens, injectors, botnets (or any other form of Distributed Denial of Service application/software). Such activity will not be tolerated and if appropriate may be reported to the authorities!
- Inappropriate Material & Nudity - Any use of pornographic images (such as; avatar, signatures, images in posts) are strictly prohibited. Members are highly discouraged not to post any nude images. Members are also advised to keep signatures and avatars clean.
- Impersonation - In no way are members allowed to impersonate other members, staff or other company officials/assets.
- Multiple Accounts - Members shall only have one account. Any member found to have registered more than one without the consent of the administration team shall have all accounts closed or merged into one and an infraction issued against your account.
- Linking - You may not link to outside websites that may be "inappropriate" or condone "illegal" materialized content under any circumstances. Your post(s) shall be removed and you may receive an infraction.
- Advertising - Members may not advertise outside websites unless in the appropriate sub-section. Members may have a link to an outside website in their signatures so long as it does not violate the "Linking" rule.
- Copyrighted Material - You shall not post any material that does not belong to you without the written permission of the original owner.
- Racism - Any form of racism or otherwise derogatory names or references is not be tolerated. Unified Gaming has a strict zero tolerance policy for such behavior! Any reports of such behavior will result in an immediate 16 suspension from Unified Gaming!
Violations of Forum Rules will result in an infraction on your account. If you have a 30%+ infraction level you will be placed in the Warning group.
Additionally (if appropriate) posting bans or moderated posts shall be set.
Warning Group Restrictions
Restrictions above 30%:
- Cannot view user profiles
- Cannot use search functions
- Cannot edit own profile info
- Custom User Title changed and editing ability disabled
- Cannot create or vote in Polls
- Cannot upload images
- Restricted forum access
Infraction/Ban dodging will result in your account being temporarily banned from Unified Gaming and infraction level increased.
Individual infractions expire automatically every 30 days.
If your infraction level hits 100% your account will be banned indefinitely!
- Image - You are allowed only two (2) images in your signature.
- Lines - You are allowed only 4 lines in your signature unless otherwise stated when upgrading your forum account above member.
- Links - You are allowed up to 4 external links in your signature, however, they must not be masked as inappropriate links. Especially affiliate links that will gain you profit.
NOTICE: This community is enforcing COPPA "(Children's Online Privacy Protection Act)" and as such any and all personal information of members should be kept private. - That being said; such information shared by a member under the age of 16 years old is of their own discretion. Unified Gaming will not be held responsible or accountable for any type of issues that may arise from a child being a member of this community. - It is for this reason that members' be at least 13 years or older in order to join this site.
All members of staff at Unified Gaming are voluntary only.
Strict Download Moderation Policy (SDMP):
Files are provided free of charge to community members, subject to the following terms and conditions: You may not distribute the files elsewhere by any means if files are made BY staff, except with prior permission of the file author. Other files such as patches for games are allowed to be redistributed as long as it's legal. Files are provided 'as is' without any warranty implied or otherwise as to their fitness for a particular purpose. We do thoroughly check files for viruses/malware however the site owners shall not be held liable for any damage/interruption to your system even if said cause was the supplied file.
You are permitted to use the files on as many machines/copies of the software (for upgrades/patches) as you legally own. Files must be submitted in an archive format, either .zip or .rar only. Ensure you state clearly in the description as to its purpose. Raw executable (.exe) and other archive formats (7z / tar etc) will be rejected without further explanation as will files devoid of a description or those that do not do what is stated.
Unified Gaming and it's staff reserve the right to revise or change these rules whenever and however they see fit without further notification or notice.
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available in our footer and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Log files are maintained and analysed of all requests for files on this website's web servers. Log files do not capture personal information but do capture the user's IP address, which is automatically recognised by our web servers.
Our Commitment to Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
This website does not store any information that would, on its own, allow us to identify individual users of this service without their permission. Any cookies that may be used by this website are used either solely on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences. Cookies are not shared with any third parties.
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
These cookies are typically removed or cleared when you log out to ensure that you can only access restricted features and areas when logged in. In order to provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most. The Google AdSense service we use to serve to advertise uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.
For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ. We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Twitter, Facebook, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully, that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However, if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods.