These regulations are clear and easy to follow. As such are only in place to ensure our community is and remains a fun and friendly environment.
- Respect - Unified Gaming expects all members (including staff) to respect each other. We expect members not to troll and start or participate in arguments. Such arguments should be reported directly to a member of staff immediately!
- Forum Language - The forum language is English only.
- Spam & Flooding - The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post or otherwise known as useless posts. Any posts considered spam will be removed.
- Posting in Caps - Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS as this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
- Large Images - Please refrain from posting images larger than 800x600. This is considerate to members with slow internet speeds and keeps the forum looking clean tidy.
- Flaming & Complaining - Insulting, flaming and complaining, or personal attacks against forum staff and members will be not tolerated.
- Language Consideration - Please be considerate in the type of language you use on the forum. some of our members are younger than others. Swearing is not completely banned, however, the usage of unnecessarily excessive foul language should be kept to a minimum. A filter is in place to safeguard this system.
- Warez Discussion - Discussion of illegal activity such as; torrents, illegal downloads, or otherwise discussing any forms of warez is prohibited. This includes, but not limited to: the discussion of cracks, keygens, injectors, botnets (or any other form of Distributed Denial of Service application/software). Such activity will not be tolerated and if appropriate may be reported to the authorities!
- Inappropriate Material & Nudity - Any use of pornographic images (such as; avatar, signatures, images in posts) are strictly prohibited. Members are highly discouraged not to post any nude images. Members are also advised to keep signatures and avatars clean.
- Impersonation - In no way are members allowed to impersonate other members, staff or other company officials/assets.
- Multiple Accounts - Members shall only have one account. Any member found to have registered more than one without the consent of the administration team shall have all accounts closed or merged into one and an infraction issued against your account.
- Linking - You may not link to outside websites that may be "inappropriate" or condone "illegal" materialized content under any circumstances. Your post(s) shall be removed and you may receive an infraction.
- Advertising - Members may not advertise outside websites unless in the appropriate sub-section. Members may have a link to an outside website in their signatures so long as it does not violate the "Linking" rule.
- Copyrighted Material - You shall not post any material that does not belong to you without the written permission of the original owner.
- Racism - Any form of racism or otherwise derogatory names or references is not be tolerated. Unified Gaming has a strict zero tolerance policy for such behavior! Any reports of such behavior will result in an immediate 16 suspension from Unified Gaming!
Violations of Forum Rules will result in an infraction on your account. If you have a 30%+ infraction level you will be placed in the Warning group.
Additionally (if appropriate) posting bans or moderated posts shall be set.
Restrictions above 30%:
- Cannot view user profiles
- Cannot use search functions
- Cannot edit own profile info
- Custom User Title changed and editing ability disabled
- Cannot create or vote in Polls
- Cannot upload images
- Restricted forum access
Infraction/Ban dodging will result in your account being temporarily banned from Unified Gaming and infraction level increased.
Individual infractions expire automatically every 30 days.
If your infraction level hits 100% your account will be banned indefinitely!Signature Guidelines
- Image - You are allowed only two (2) images in your signature.
- Lines - You are allowed only 4 lines in your signature unless otherwise stated when upgrading your forum account above member.
- Links - You are allowed up to 4 external links in your signature, however, they must not be masked as inappropriate links. Especially affiliate links that will gain you profit.
All members of staff at Unified Gaming are voluntary only.
Strict Download Moderation Policy (SDMP):
Files are provided free of charge to community members, subject to the following terms and conditions: You may not distribute the files elsewhere by any means if files are made BY staff, except with prior permission of the file author. Other files such as patches for games are allowed to be redistributed as long as it's legal. Files are provided 'as is' without any warranty implied or otherwise as to their fitness for a particular purpose. We do thoroughly check files for viruses/malware however the site owners shall not be held liable for any damage/interruption to your system even if said cause was the supplied file.
You are permitted to use the files on as many machines/copies of the software (for upgrades/patches) as you legally own. Files must be submitted in an archive format, either .zip or .rar only. Ensure you state clearly in the description as to its purpose. Raw executable (.exe) and other archive formats (7z / tar etc) will be rejected without further explanation as will files devoid of a description or those that do not do what is stated.
Unified Gaming and it's staff reserve the right to revise or change these rules whenever and however they see fit without further notification or notice.